Sunday, April 12, 2009

What should I get my girlfriend for our one year anniversary?

I dont really want to go with jewelry because I want to be able to step it up next year. I occasionally bring home flowers and got her flowers and cards for V-day, so I think that may be overdoing it. We also didn%26#039;t meet at a very romantic place and had a pretty simple date. What should I get her? I gotta love for her but I%26#039;m stumped, were both in college.

What should I get my girlfriend for our one year anniversary?
Try a spa gift certificate. Tell her to reserve an evening for you, make her an appointment (the people at the spa will be able to help you decide what to get for her-most girls like manicures and pedicures, and you can%26#039;t go wrong with a facial) and tell her where she%26#039;s going about an hour ahead of time (to give her time to prepare, shave her legs, etc. and also so you can cancel if she hates the idea). Then pick her up afterwards and whisk her off to your place for a yummy meal (her favorite take out, sushi, something from a gourmet grocery store...) by candlelight. It can%26#039;t fail!
Reply:perfume! :)



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment