Sunday, April 12, 2009

HELP: Cute anniversary ideas for my boyfriend??

Normally, I%26#039;m a very creative person.


But when you%26#039;ve been with your boyfriend for two years, you start to run out of ideas. I always love doing special things for him, but I just think of anything different this time.





I really want this one to be good; I want him to know how much he means to me. And since you can%26#039;t exactly buy a promise ring or a million flowers for your guy, it%26#039;s kind of difficult.





I was thinking something along the lines of, perhaps putting something on his stairs, like petals, leading up to his room, and then have the surprise sitting there.





BUT WHAT should it be? Any ideas? Thank you so much guys. Xoxox.

HELP: Cute anniversary ideas for my boyfriend??
If you want to do something special for him don%26#039;t do some corny girlie thing like petals and a gift. If you want him to remember it take him golfing or fishing or do some guy like thing with him maybe a nascar race if that%26#039;s what he likes.
Reply:Maybe since its summer you two could go to a beach or watch a movie then do something else like to go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant.



computer

No comments:

Post a Comment