Sunday, April 12, 2009

One Month Anniversary on Valentine's Day--What should I do?

For starters I%26#039;m 13 and I%26#039;ve been going out with this girl for like four weeks, and Feb 14th will be one month. What should I do for her, it%26#039;s like two events in one. Flowers, dinner, argh I don%26#039;t know!! HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!

One Month Anniversary on Valentine%26#039;s Day--What should I do?
Haha, okay first, chill. Same day? No prob. Do something valentines traditional. Y%26#039;kno.. flowers, chocolates, I personally love stuffed animals. My bf gave me one and I sleep with it every night thinkin of him=] Second, get or make a card. If u make one she%26#039;ll apreciate the effort more. Say how much you like her and why, how great she is, happy anniversary/vday.. etc. If your able to make or take her out to dinner thats a bonus btu your 13 so u don%26#039;t have to at all. But... You could just get her a necklace. You can just get a simple silver one for 30 bucks or somethin. If you don%26#039;t wanna spend that much.. then make her something or just leave it at the vday gifts. Hope this helped!
Reply:flowers (red roses) and dinner yes. maybe get her to her favorite resturaunt; depending on how your and her parents let you both go out.



yahoo finance

No comments:

Post a Comment